Website Privacy Stament
Casa dell’ACERO, which provide its service on the website www.casadellacero.it
and the related services, protects the data and the information received, accordingly to D.Lgs. 196/2003, in particular the articles 13 (information) and 23 (consent).
OBJECTIVE OF DATA HANDLING
Personal and Company data supplied by users, which visit our website and eventually contact us by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, will be used with the only aim to give the required service and will not be communicated or diffused to third parties. Such data may be processed by information instruments, which ensure the security and confidentiality and suitable for the production and management of files, directories and prints, in accordance with the above regulations. By subscribing the registration of our newsletter (by Mailchimp
TYPES OF HANDLED DATA DURING INTERNET NAVIGATION
During operations, information systems and procedures connected with website collect some personal data about the User. Navigation data connected with the technical use of the site, allow the registered user to access the services that are offered. This information is given compulsorily.
This type of information allows the identification of the user or the interested party. In this category of data we find name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, fax, social security (tax) number, IP address, URL (Uniform Resource Locator) and other information connected with the identity of the User or his technical modalities of accessing the site.
This data are used solely for the objectives indicated above, and only for the length of time that is necessary to execute the services requested by the User. The User will have the prerogative to request removal of such data at any time for legitimate reasons.
This kind of data could be used to verify responsibility in case of possible cybercrimes against the site.
Casa dell’Acero uses technical cookies (strictly necessary), essential to allow you to browse the site and use all the features. Without these cookies, which are absolutely necessary, we would not be able to provide certain services or functions and navigation on the site would not be smooth and easy as it should be. Find out more
RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED
In relation to the processing of personal data, the user may exercise their rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, following the complete text:
- 1. The involved party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- 2. The involved party has the right to obtain information concerning:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the appointed representative under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- 3. The involved party has the right to obtain:
- a) the update, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, the transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed against the Law, including the data that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for whom they have been collected or subsequently processed.
- c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or diffused, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. The involved party has the right to oppose, completely or partially:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the scope of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data which concern him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for market research or commercial communication;
OWNER AND MANAGER OF DATA TREATMENT
Casa dell’Acero is the manager of data treatment, its Legal and operative head office is in Agrate Brianza – Omate (Mb), Don C.Marnoni Street n.12 – 20864 –. All the communications concerning art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 must be sent to this address by registered letter and fax to n. 02 90967995, or by Pec mail to email@example.com. For any dispute that may arise about the access or use of the website, the user accepts the jurisdiction of the Italian State and the Italian Law, independently of the home or place of residence. The place of jurisdiction is exclusively that of Milan.